1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup gluten free plain flour
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp mixed spice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 – 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (for decorating)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a couple of baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well combined and a smooth thick batter has been formed.
3. Take spoonfuls of mixture, form into a balls and place on the tray, allowing room to spread. Then wet your hands and lightly press the top of each ball to flatten and leave little grooves.
4. Place treaties into the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 18 – 20 minutes. After this time remove the tray, flip over the treaties and return to the oven for a further 3 minutes.
5. Remove treaties from the oven, let cool on the tray for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
6. Once the treaties have cooled completely, take the white chocolate and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the white chocolate in 30 second increments until the white chocolate has melted.
7. Flick or drizzle the white chocolate over each of the treaties and leave to set.